The Wise County Courthouse
The Wise County Courthouse is located at 206 East Main Street in downtown Wise, Virginia. It was built in 1896 to replace a much smaller court building. The original courthouse was completed in 1858, two years after the formation of Wise County, but was destroyed by Union troops during the Civil War in 1864. The current courthouse was designed in the Renaissance style of architecture. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1981.
©Tim & Angel Cox
Address: 206 East Main Street, Wise, Virginia 24293
Phone: (276) 328-2321